Lab Pack Services
At Aevitas, we employ experienced lab pack services technicians and chemists to assist a number of Canadian organizations by safely removing and disposing of unwanted or obsolete materials from their premises on a one-time, on-call or regularly scheduled basis. Our lab pack services include:
- Waste inventory: our chemists / technicians segregate and inventory all or your lab waste streams.
- Waste manifesting: we label, manifest and package all lab waste.
- Waste removal and transportation: we package your lab waste into closable, leakproof, puncture resistant and appropriately labeled containers, and safely transfer them to one of our approved environmental services facilities for safe disposal.
- Waste profiling: we profile your lab waste for proper identification and segregation.
- Waste classification: we classify your lab waste in accordance with applicable environmental and government regulations to determine the best treatment process for disposal.
For miscellaneous laboratory, maintenance service, or manufacturing process chemicals and agents, we have been a trusted source for on-site lab pack services for 24+ years. Contact us to learn more about our lab pack services, our other on-site environmental services, and our Ontario wastewater treatment services.